HMI solutions for precision instruments
Because the instrumentation in the process of use due to the working environment is more severe, then the instrumentation LCD reliability requirements are more stringent, the general LCD can not withstand such intensity of work, including in high and low temperatures, drops, dust, and waterproof effect can not meet the requirements of industrial-grade instrumentation LCD, so you must choose industrial-grade LCD.
STONE ensures stable performance, longer service life, and long-term stable supply of our industrial-grade LCD touch screen display solutions. Our industrial-grade LCDs can operate normally in harsh environments.
Our solution capabilities include.
- Stable performance: In addition to the raw material aspect of the product, in addition to product production and quality requirements are also very strict.
- Longer service life: Generally, the service life of lcd LCD for instrumentation reaches 5-8 years, and STONE's lcd LCD for instrumentation can reach more than 5W hours in the selection of backlight material.
- Long-term stable supply: STONE can provide long-term stable supply to ensure the replacement of replaceable LCD display for meters after the sale.
The use of STONE's industrial series display modules ensures the performance requirements of the product while also ensuring a long-term stable supply.
Industrial grade human-machine interaction solutions for：
Application cases of instrumentation display
Instrumentation is widely used in the measurement and control of equipment processes and the transformation of traditional industries. They are an important part of modern large key sets of equipment, and an important link of information technology-driven industrialization.
Through the instrumentation interface, engineers can visually view and understand the problems between electromechanical systems. These instruments capture, analyze and display data, allowing backend engineers to monitor and control the machine and make all necessary corrections. During testing or prototyping, the instruments can implement circuit improvements to create new and better designs.
This article highlights the characteristics of these instruments for use in electric meters
Making a simple electronic scale using the STONE touch screen
The following tutorial describes the creation of a simple electronic scale using a 5" STONE serial HMI screen.
- STONESTVC050WT-01 touch screen serial display module
- STM32F103RC development board
- Pressure acquisition module
- ADC conversion module
This STONE display has an integrated driver chip, users can use it on the computer, the user only needs to design the UI image through the computer to add buttons, text boxes and then generate a configuration file to download to the display can run.